Santorini Island, Cyclades – RAKI restaurant
Activity (-ies): Cooking Class
Visits: 1 (restaurant)
Operator : RAKI (restaurant)
Location: Santorini Island, Cyclades
Region: S. Aegean, Greece
Greek.Food.Tour Certification Status (pots): 1/2
Cook the most traditional Greek/Santorinian recipes with our team of professional, local chefs.
Chef/Cook (name / title): Mr Christos Triantafillopoulos, ….
Chef Cert status:
No. of participants: …
Difficulty Level: easy – no experience needed
Duration: … hours
Starting Hour: …..
Days (inc./exl): daily, summer season
Cook the most traditional Greek/Santorinian recipes with our team of professional, local chefs. Our enthusiastic chefs will lead you through the elaboration of a 4-course Greek meal, which you will cook while exchanging experiences with your small group classmates from all over the globe, sharing laughter, wine and local food to nibble on throughout the cooking lesson.
At the end, you will enjoy and taste the menu you prepared together with great local wines.
Our hands-on cooking classes are guided in English by our local, trained chefs, who will engage you in a true Greek gastronomic adventure, sharing with you all their knowledge and personal experiences, as well as cooking tips and techniques.
Main dishes / products prepared
Your menu will consist of
1. Greek Salad
3. Tomato fritters , plus …
4. Greek Moussaka as a main dish or a vegetarian Moussaka version (according to your dietary ) and …
5. … will finish with a traditional Greek dessert.
1. All food and drinks & cooking material and equipement
2. All legal taxes
1. Everything not cleary stated that is included in the actitity, but special arrangements can always be discussed
2. Any cost not specifically included
Additional info about the Menu/Place/Activity:
1. Not suitable for kids under 8
2. Parts of the activity is NOT suitable for people with special mobility needs – please contact the organiser for details
3. The food provided is vegetarian-style.
4. Special arrangements can be made for people with special nutrition needs or priorities – please contact the organiser.
5. Participants will receive a copy of the main recipes that will be used (in English).
6. All participants in Greek.Food.Tour Certified activities have access to Greek restaurants around the globe, with specials offers – upon completion of the activiy, each participant will be given affiliated restaurants in his/her own country.
NEARBY HOTELS – hotels in SANTORINI:
A great collection of “food-friendly” hotels can be found in Santorini Island, Greece; we can suggest some if you send us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)